|PN-K.3 (All classes and pre-assessments)||P.1-S.3 (All classes and pre-assessments)|
|Typhoon Signal No. 8 or above||Closed||Closed|
|Typhoon Signal No. 3||Closed||Open|
|Typhoon Signal No. 1||Open||Open|
|Black Rainstorm Warning||Closed||Closed|
|Red Rainstorm Warning||Closed||Closed|
|Yellow Rainstorm Warning||Open||Open|
- If the signal is still in force within 2 hours of class time, pre-assessment will be cancelled. Online class is still an available option as normal or else deferred until a later date to be confirmed.
- If the signal is issued during school hours, lessons will continue until the end of normal school hours.
- When Typhoon Signal No. 8 or above / Red / Black Rainstorm Warning* is lowered, students must attend class within 2 hours of the signal / warning being lowered, according to the time table, unless the EDB has previously announced that classes will be suspended for the entire day.
- When the EDB announces class suspension of all schools, regardless of any signals, students can choose either a deferral or to attend online as scheduled.
* About the typhoon and rainstorm arrangement: parents should pay attention to announcements on our website and on our Facebook page.
* If parents have any questions or enquiries about class arrangements during bad weather, please inbox us on Facebook.